As the Content Manager SEO (m/f) you are responsible for the optimization of our international game and portal pages. You create highly engaging and share-worthy content that meet both search engines rulesets and the needs and expectations of our players - to-be and current. You will work hand in hand with marketing, creative and communication teams to implement SEO and content campaigns.
- Increase the organic visibility of traffic and conversions for the SEO channel
- Creation, implementation, and optimization of existing and new SEO including content marketing campaigns
- On-page and off-page optimization of websites
- Linkbuilding and keyword research
- Analysis and reporting of search engine relevant KPIacute;s
- Up to date knowledge of latest content and SEO trends including techniques and tools.
- Independent work style (hands on mentality)
- Excellent communication skills. Verbally and written.
- Profound SEO background
- Work experience: 2+ years.
- English language
- Experience in games industry
- Experience in ASO
- German language