Senior Tech Artist (AAA Console/VR)
£60-70k p/a + benefits
Do you have the ability and experience to deliver on tools, techniques and workflow on a high budget AAA game project? Are you hungry, ambitious and right up-to-date with the latest computer graphics tools and techniques? Do you have the background to be the most important font of technical knowledge as part of a small team working on (probably) the most exciting platform in games development this side of the millennium? Finally, could you do all that based in one of the UKs most creative, energetic and culturally vibrant cities?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to all of these questions, then read on. One of Gravity’s prominent UK-based clients with a rich history in developing cutting edge games and technology is building a brand new development team to work on a high budget AAA ground-up VR project currently in pre-production.
You’ll ideally be passionate about VR, will have already delivered on the big stage on AAA console games in Technical Art roles and at least once as a Senior Technical Artist (or similar). You’ll have your finger on the button when it comes to developing tools, techniques and pipelines together with mentoring more junior artists.
What Do I Need To Apply?
• Experience as a Senior Technical Artist on at least 2 AAA Console (PS3/PS4/Xbox360/XboxOne) games (concept-launch) with at least one title delivered as Senior Technical Artist.
• Deep knowledge in modern rendering, shading and lighting techniques.
• Deep awareness of technical constraints and challenges within AAA development and ideally experience of building games on Unreal.
• The ability to create and review assets within specifications, working in tandem with the team and providing feedback.
• This opportunity is not restricted only to EU nationals, work visa and relocation provision is there for the right candidate.
• Chance to be part of a small talented team on a truly immersive technology for one of the biggest companies in the world developing awesome games.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, dental, socials and free games.
• The opportunity to work in Manchester, one of the most creative cities in the world.
If you’d like to know more about this opportunity or have any questions please reach out to email@example.com (Senior Recruiter), otherwise hit apply and we’ll endeavour to get back to as soon as possible.