Senior Games Artist
The games development company, Good Catch, (part of Endemol Shine Group) are looking for an experienced and talented Games Artist to join our team! We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. The role requires the individual to take responsibility and deliver high quality graphic design and animations while working with specific product teams, under the guidance and support of the production and management team.
- Unifying art style and overall design within a product team.
- Leading and directing the visual style of the game for their product team.
- Responsible for accurate art estimates during the preproduction phase.
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met on time and to a high standard.
- Being creative! Openly suggesting more beautiful, fun and dynamic ways to do things, and back that them up by trying. We want to learn from you.
- Collaborating closely with a product team including game designers, producers and developers.
- 4 years experience in an art role for mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Great skills in illustration, animation and user interface design.
- Ability to work in multiple varied art styles and adapt style for the target audience.
- A proven track record of creating appealing characters and environments.
- Excellent skills in the use of Adobe CS package.
- Experience with game engines, in particular Unity 3D.
- Experience in modelling and texturing environments using Maya / 3DS Max.
- Creating repeatable processes to improve efficiency.
- You must be able to present an extensive portfolio of work.
- Calm under pressure with excellent problem solving skills.
A very good catch will have:
- 2 years in a Lead or Senior art role.
- Experience of working in an agile project environment.
- Knowledge of ZBrush or Mudbox is advantageous.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' below to send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with ‘Senior Games Artist, Good Catch’ in the subject heading. The closing date for applications is 9th September 2016.