Mobile User Acquisition Manager, Good Catch
Good Catch Games (part of Endemol Shine Group) is looking for a talented individual with 4+ years marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a mobile games performance marketing role. You will be a Mobile User Acquisition Manager working across the entire portfolio of premium and free to play mobile games. The Mobile User Acquisition Manager will be responsible for formulating, hands on management and execution of the marketing strategy.
- Devising integrated marketing plans for each game in partnership with the product, press, social media, and community teams to exploit all available opportunities.
- Media buying & reporting for social platforms and mobile networks, including hyperfocus on LTV and ROI.
- Optimizing targeting, creative, marketing messages, marketing spend, bids and budget allocation.
- Developing business relationships with key partners including marketing agencies and advertising networks.
- Writing creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative consistent across all channels that resonates with consumers.
- Overseeing the dashboard setup and use of attribution analytics to ensure marketing optimisation decisions are driven by real data.
- Owning app store creative and optimization across our portfolio.
- Recognize and stay current with game marketing trends, best practices, and customer requirements.
- Creating repeatable processes to improve efficiency and predictability.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a mobile games performance marketing role.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Proven understanding of performance marketing and advertising tech.
- Understanding of tracking and attributing conversions.
- Good creative and aesthetic judgement.
A very good catch will have:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile or online advertising / marketing.
- Experience of the monetise, retain, and acquire cycle.
- Experience of attribution tracking either from agency or client side.
- Experience in marketing PC and console games.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' below to send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with ‘Mobile User Acquisition Manager, Good Catch’ in the subject heading. The closing date for applications is 9th September 2016.