Project Manager, Good Catch
The games development company, Good Catch, (part of Endemol Shine Group) is looking for a technically capable Project Manager with strong experience in managing games delivery, especially for mobile game development projects. Reporting to the management team, you will coordinate and drive delivery for all in-house and outsourced Good Catch projects, developing world class mobile games for international markets. You will be an experienced Scrum Master and be well versed in delivering products using Agile methodologies.
- Create the overall project plan defining milestones, a resource plan and budget for each production.
- Monitoring and ensuring that product delivery from the project teams are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan.
- Managing the project budget, tracking the expenditures and costs.
- Efficiently allocate our production resources within the Agile framework to ensure the successful delivery of a project.
- Managing third party contributions and outsourced developments when necessary.
- Identify and manage opportunities and dependencies, communicating with all stakeholders, putting together progress reports and escalating delivery risks to senior management.
- Ability to follow technical discussions at a high level.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or Lead Producer.
- Demonstrative games studio experience in detailed organisation of production plans.
- Scrum Master or equivalent qualification.
- Project managed or produced at least two iOS and/or Android games from pre-production through to live production.
- Responsible, result oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- A passion and craving to mentor Agile development best practices.
A very good catch will have:
- Experience in the use of Prince2 methodology or PMP standard is a plus.
- Project managed / produced games developed in Unity.
- Experience in using Project Management tools for sprint planning such as Jira.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' below to send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com with ‘Project Manager, Good Catch’ in the subject heading. The closing date for applications is 9th September 2016.