Lockwood publishing seeks a highly motivated individual to play an important role in the continued success of our hybrid virtual world Avakin Life. Our product is already extremely successful having achieved a top 300 position in the grossing chart on iOS. With over 18 million mostly organic downloads across iOS, Android and Amazon, this position offers a rare chance to be part of a team working on a product that is set for explosive growth over the upcoming years.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to make effective decisions and solve difficult problems under demanding circumstances.
- At least 3 years of games-related project management experience with a solid understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation.
- A team orientated mentality. The ability to work as part of a cohesive unit, putting the needs of the project and the team above those of yourself.
- A pragmatic attitude towards software development. You can weigh up the priorities when everything is a high priority.
- An attention to detail and observational skills.
- Previous experience of working with Scrum and Agile.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and facilitating work between multiple departments.
- Managing relationships with external partners and contractors.
- Ensuring project planning is carried out to both a high and consistent standard.
- The drawing up of release notes for each release.
- Assisting with the maintenance of app store descriptions and images in conjunction with ASO advisors.
- Ensuring localisation of features and store descriptions are accurate and of a high standard.
- Creating 2D marketing / image briefs for promoting new builds.
- Managing the sourcing of music content for our in-game streams.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for games.
- Experience with Hansoft and other Project Management software.
- Formal project management training (such as Scrum Master Certification).
- Good presentation skills.
- Previous experience working in mobile development, particularly with respect to application submissions.
- Previous experience working in QA, Localisation or outsourcing.
- Mobile (iOS, Android and Amazon)
Lockwood offers an extremely competitive quarterly bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental increase in profits into the bonus pot to be shared among the Avakin Team (Based on performance).
- Flexible working subject to core-hours attendance (10-4pm)
- Staff social outings
- Pension or Gym membership available
- Share options will be made available
This is a permanent position in our Nottingham Studio. Salary DOE+ Benefits. An extremely competitive bonus scheme which puts 50% of the quarterly incremental gain in profit into the bonus pot.
Applicants should send click 'Apply Now' below to send their CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference Prod816
We do not have the resource to reply to all candidates. Thank you for your application if you take the time to apply and do not hear back from us. If your CV and application meets our requirements we will be in touch very soon.
Many thanks for your interest.