Team17 Games Label is busier than ever working on an array of successful and great new games IP. We are expanding rapidly – 2013, 2014 and 2015 have all been record years.
We offer a friendly and challenging working environment and multitude of different game IP’s across all platforms. We work with propriety and third party middleware. With such a variety you will not be bored!!
These are truly senior roles – we are looking for team members that possess first class planning / architecture skills as well as technical skills. You must be capable of looking ahead, taking risk out of projects and communicating same with your teams. You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
Team17’s games studio is based in the middle of Yorkshire – the home of a hundred Heritage sites, music festivals, art galleries and theatres. Close to Leeds, the coast, and the famous national parks of the Yorkshire Dales and Yorkshire Moors. With 40% of Yorkshire covered in National Park, it is hardly a surprise to find out that in a recent USwitch.com survey, parts of Yorkshire were categorised as the 2nd best place in the country to live.
We are looking for Senior and Lead Programmers to join our development teams as well as supporting our Games Label partners with exciting new projects. You will be able to show first class planning / game architecture skills as well as technical skills. You must be capable of truly looking ahead, taking risk out of projects and communicating same with your teams. You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
Successful candidates must be able to clearly and accurately communicate progress to managers and producers.
- Proven experience within the games industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to manage others within a team, producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
- First class planning skills, looking ahead to take risk out of projects.
- Knowledge of console programming.
- Knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal.
- Proven ability to Prototype and introduce new tech solutions.
- A passion for gaming and the gaming industry
Highly competitive salary and perks including relocation assistance are offered.