Do you consider testing as a technical activity? Do you enjoy making your work more efficient by automating it? We are looking for someone to strengthen our team as QA Engineer, who works to ensure a high standard of quality every day – for ingenious software for fascinating games!
- Review test requirements and provide feedback for the Development team, Product Managers and Operations
- Initial feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing
- Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
- Automate tests for web, mobile and server-side components
- Develop system and beta test plans
- Coordinate testing activities with Development teams
- Report about status of product quality and follow up on it
- Encourage and drive the development team to provide even higher quality for our game
- 3 years of professional experience in software testing
- Hands-on testing experience regarding web/mobile applications
- Excellent knowledge of software testing
- Experience with test automation and frameworks (i.e. Selenium)
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Profound knowledge of quality-focused techniques such as TDD, BDD, code reviews
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open-concept work environment within cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in automating tests on every application layer (UI, service, unit)
- ISTQB/ISEB certification
- Experience in using relational databases (i.e. PostgreSQL)
Why join us?
- Here you can contribute to the continuing success story of InnoGames, together with a great team of highly motivated experts in an international company culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from immaculate relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a QA Engineer with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Lacinoglu.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.