Role: Retail Operations Executive
Location: Historic Dockyard, Chatham, UK
At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, create breath-taking games and do the best work of their career. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting edge technology and across multiple platforms, and we have big ambitions to become the Number 1 Simulation Entertainment Company in the World.
To help achieve this ambition, we are looking for a Retail Operations Executive, reporting into the Retail Manager, who will manage all product releases with the objective to achieve and exceed revenue targets and hit all release date goals.
- Responsible for management of 3rd party retailers including verbal, written and face to face communications
- Evaluating and increasing revenue across all 3rd party retailers by adding games / DLC to their digital stores, recommending improvements to merchandising and/or sales strategy and ensuring brand quality across all platforms
- Delivering and coordinating 3rd party retail promotions to ensure Steam and other sales websites feature accurate pricing
- Supporting the Retail Manager in all retail areas and responsible for general sales and admin duties
- Working with the Accounts dept. to ensure payments are received in a timely manner
- Working with other members of the team to work towards and deliver sales objectives and revenue targets
- Updating product catalogues across retail channels on a weekly basis
- Maintaining business relationships with physical and digital retailers
What we look for in you:
- Sales operational experience
- Experience communicating to suppliers
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales management experience is desirable
- Experience working in the gaming community is desirable
Why work for us?
- Recently announced in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- Winners of the KEiBA 2015 Technology Business of the Year
- Developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- 23 days holiday + 8 days statutory holiday
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Regular social and sporting activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
- See more at: http://www.dovetailgames.com/vacancies/2016/aug/12/retail-operations-executive#sthash.bQ2tMfNm.dpuf