Position at GREE
GREE, Inc. ("GREE") is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE's annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $500 million available in cash and cash equivalents. GREE International, the division leading GREE's charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with revenue growth of 350% and a cumulative lifetime revenue quickly approaching $500 million.
- Work closely with studio game development leadership and project managers in San Francisco and with our teams in Melbourne and Berlin on a regular basis to track and evaluate project progress and risk.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans, budget, reporting and processes to support the business strategies.
- Actively pursue operational excellence in the organization by searching for inefficiencies that can be improved or optimized.
- Identify, develop, and aggregate best practices to implement across the organization.
- Manage a sophisticated project management process leveraging consistent tools and templates for all aspects of program and project management.
- Facilitate the release calendar of projects to ensure smooth work process in the organization.
- Build and manage high-performing and motivated project management team.
- Input and feed green light reviews and gates to guide development projects towards successful launch.
- Identify, assess and respond to high level technical and non-technical needs and project risks.
- 3+ years of experience in program management or related role with a track record of successful project delivery for cross-functional projects in software development including either consumer or either consumer or enterprise software.
- Excellent project management, communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Must have advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience using Scrum and Agile development methods.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with an attention to detail.
- Experience in free-to-play social, mobile or online games development, a plus.
- Passion to free-to-play, social or mobile games
- BA/BS degree