The community management specialist will develop and implement community engagement programs for Cryptic games. In addition to community activities, the community management specialist will be responsible for creating and distributing content for games through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other community channels. This position will report into the development team for the game and will be sitting with the team. This is not a position where you can work remotely.
Every day you could be:
• Working in tight coordination with the game development team to stay current on everything going on.
• Monitoring and assessing community sentiment for Cryptic games, pulling from forums and social media.
• Planning, drafting, and distributing community focused content through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other channels.
• Finding and coordinating interviews, podcasts, live streams, and other community outreach.
• Creating a positive community experience for players.
What we’d like to see:
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• An enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
• A problem solver who is able to work autonomously and as part of a larger team.
• Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
• Experience in community management or a customer service role.
• Strong interest in the gaming and entertainment industry; MMORPG experience preferred.
• Passion for the Star Trek and/or Dungeons & Dragons franchises preferred.
• Play experience with the Star Trek Online game and/or Neverwinter game preferred.