ABOUT THE JOB
Become part of our team!
We are looking for people who are exceptionally creative and open-minded, regardless of their level of experience.
By working for Gameloft, you will have an unparalleled degree of autonomy in your work while keeping the support and advice of your team always within reach.
We strongly believe in cohesion and team spirit. Creating mobile video games involves strong collaboration with different types of talents. It is the coming together of skills – from producers, developers, game designers, artists, marketers, game monetization managers and more - that creates games people want to play. Here, we learn from each other and value talent(skills) more than focusing on hierarchy.
Gameloft Cluj is looking for a dynamic and skilled Linux Systems Administrator to join the Online Gaming Infrastructure (OGI) team.
• Linux systems and services administration with an emphasis on supporting production Web and database servers
• Scripting, task automation, and systems management infrastructure development and deployment
• Assist development teams in deploying and debugging server-side software
• Low-level systems and network debugging
• Document technical procedures and policies.
• 2+ years of Linux administration experience in a high-volume, critical production environment with an emphasis on supporting production Web and database servers
• Strong experience administrating Apache (HTTP), PHP and MySQL in a production environment mandatory (LAMP)
• Experience with programming and/or scripting, task automation, and security "best practices" for server installation and administration is a plus
• Knowledge of Perl, PHP, Python, bash, etc., with experience building database driven applications is a plus
• Experience in low-level systems and network debugging (strace, sar, netstat, tcpdump)
• Experience with Puppet and Subversion is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player
• Ability to communicate in English is essential.
• Strong organizational and project management skills as well as good analysis methodology.
Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.