• Implementing the tracking code: finding the needed data in the game code, finding the correct moment in the game flow when the data is valid, packing it and sending it to the tracking servers. This is done by working closely with the developers in the creation team, who will provide all the needed info. Independent programming is required when the tracking flow is different than the game flow.
• Review and debugging; database querying, data analysis, coordinate with various teams to resolve issues, proposing ways to improve current flows and requirements, helping to design/test them, as well as sharing knowledge with other studio teams.
• Getting to know the custom libraries that are used by the tracking system, in order to understand their usage, limitations and for easy debugging.
• Develop small scripts or tools to automate/help with generating reports, data crossing/validation, cheater detection and banning, etc. (Python/Scripting/SQL)
• Keep track of projects, tracking implementation and issues.
• Perform investigations on data across different databases to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
• Analyze data and reports generated as well as audit data integrity and correctness.Introduceti textul job-ului aici!
• C++ knowledge, experience in Python is a plus;
• Good English speaking and writing;
• Communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
• Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts;
• Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person.
• Motivating salary;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
• Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
• A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym facilities
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) in the gym facility free for employees;
• Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office