The Lead Producer â€" New Games is responsible for the success of a product â€"Â The right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. Theyâ€™ll drive the vision for the game in design perspective and will grow games into successful IPs.
- Manage the maintenance amp; further development of a game throughout the product lifecycle, starting at launch.
- Work with executive management and team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Analyze the market, customers and competition for optimal product positioning.
- Work with the Analysis amp; Game Design teams to identify an optimal monetization plan.
- Own and communicate the product vision both internally to the team and stakeholders, and externally to the press and external partners.
- Come Up with hiring roadmap to form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Effectively balance the needs of the game with the gameâ€™s budgetary and scheduling requirements.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
- BA or BS, or 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in a comparing position
- At least 1 shipped title as a Producer
- Worked on 1 Game from Ideation through Launch
- Thorough and precise work ethic
- Immaculate English language skills
- Eager to move to Hamburg
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with Free2Play products, KPIs, business model and user monetization
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the mobile/freemium space
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence