The Lead Producer ndash; New Games is responsible for the success of a product ndash;The right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. Theyll drive the vision for the game in design perspective and will grow games into successful IPs.
- Manage the maintenance amp; further development of a game throughout the product lifecycle, starting at launch.
- Work with executive management and team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Analyze the market, customers and competition for optimal product positioning.
- Work with the Analysis amp; Game Design teams to identify an optimal monetization plan.
- Own and communicate the product vision both internally to the team and stakeholders, and externally to the press and external partners.
- Come Up with hiring roadmap to form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Effectively balance the needs of the game with the games budgetary and scheduling requirements.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
- BA or BS, or 5+ years experience in a comparing position
- At least 1 shipped title as a Producer
- Worked on 1 Game from Ideation through Launch
- Thorough and precise work ethic
- Immaculate English language skills
- Eager to move to Hamburg
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with Free2Play products, KPIs, business model and user monetization
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the mobile/freemium space
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence