This position involves designing and implementing user interface designs for applications such as Menus, HUD as well as other 2D/3D items on various console platforms.
Working with the Development team to design and implement focused, practical solutions within a realistic time frame.
Candidates must ideally have 5+ year experience in a similar role and have either a graphic or web design background and a strong eye for functionality and aesthetics.
- Strong 2D Photoshop proficiency to create visual mockups of styling and layout ;
- 3D modeling experience allowing interfaces to use the additional depth and movement possible in common software packages (Maya preferred) ;
- Strong 2D motion graphics experience to allow transitions, mockups to be visualized in advance of implementation (Flash/After Effects preferred) ;
- Strong knowledge of Scaleform & Flash ;
- Understanding of common typographical / layout / interaction design practices, methodology, and history ;
- An eye for detail and the desire to push the boundaries of common expectations ;
Additionally, candidate must be able to present their ideas and concepts well, and would be able to hit the ground running using an internal set of tools based on their proven experience and proficiency in the area of user interface design.
- Be creative, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt, re-prioritize and immediately solve problems according to the needs of a fast-moving working environment with excellent time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Minimum of 5+ year experience working as a UX Designer ;
- Expertise in Scaleform, Flash Action Script 3 and Adobe Creative Suite ;
- Proven experience leading AAA UX Development ;
- Experience developing on HD games consoles;
- Ability to cultivate and maintain cross-disciplinary relationships, partnerships and communication.
- See more at: http://www.quanticdream.com/en/#!/en/jobs