Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Analyse feature requirements;
- Design and implement solutions that meet requirements in terms of functionality and performance;
- Write quality algorithms and code in C++/Java/C#;
- Investigate and fix client and server bugs efficiently;
- Develop cross platform solutions (consoles, PC, mobile devices);
- Remain available for possible short field engineering trips around the globe to provide first line support to clients;
- Ability to implement optimal solutions in term of material resources management, especially in networking;
- Participate and contribute proactively to the team spirit and projects in general.
Experience & Qualifications :
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of video game or telecommunications/network experience in Programming;
- Experience with TCP/IP, sockets, Web Services
- Experience with QA concepts such as unit and regression tests
- Good knowledge of the Xbox live services and PSN (End-user, API and TCR), an asset
- Experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL), an asset
- Excellent C++
- Strong OOD skills
- Cross platform development an asset
- C#, Java, and .Net knowledge an asset
- Experience with security mechanism such as: encryption, authentication, secured sockets and anti-cheat
- An approach oriented on Client Satisfaction (Production Teams)
- Capacity to organize your own work
- Capacity to be a team player
- A desire to push back the boundaries of video game technology is required
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected
- Be a good communicator
Motivations & Interests: Ambition and passion for video games are essential!