Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Develop and maintain highend rendering system, create software in C++ by applying the principles of object-oriented coding;
- Ability to technically design, implement and review 3D systems for use in the development of the game in a specific timeframe;
- Ability to collaborate with the different Technical Art, Art director and Art teams in order to achieve the proper visual quality level using efficient solutions;
- Master debugging and profiling tools and techniques;
- Research, innovate and integrate new state-of-the-art real-time rendering solutions.
- Ability to work in a multi-platforms development environment;
- Develop and implement systems within deadlines;
- Document, transfer knowledge and support efficiently the different team members in the adoption of new techniques.
Experience and qualifications
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- Good mathematics skills;
- 3-5 years’ experience in programming;
- Minimum of 1 published titles (AAA) as 3D specific programmer on a videogame;
- A pertinent formation in 3D is an asset;
- Excellent C++ skills experience;
- Strong OOD skills experience;
- Cross platform development experience an advantage;
- Development experience on PC, Xbox One, PS4;
- Good knowledge of DX9 / DX10 / DX11;
- Experience with DX12 / Vulkan (Khronos) is an asset;
- At ease with taking the lead on profiling of performance and optimization of complex rendering systems;
- Ability to organize and manage other programmers
- Team Player;
- Capacity to lead some topics;
- Open to constructive criticism;
- Vision on systems of tomorrow and evolution of existing techniques
- Good Communicator;
- Capacity to work on many different topics at once, under different codebases with teams at different geographic locations (Canada, Europe and USA).
Motivation and interests
Ambition and passion for videogames are essential!