Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Direct supervision of FQA programs and FQA Leads on allocated projects in managing human and material resources
- Direct and supervise the scoping, creation, execution and reporting of FQA test strategies throughout product development cycle
- Oversee adoption and implementation of QA reporting, tracking and testing tools (Automated reporting, TCM building, Console SDK Tools)
- Direct and supervise the building and maintenance of QA project management sites and reporting platforms for allocated projects
- Work with internal and external development studios to build relationships with QA developers to leverage existing and new tools for Pub-QA use
- Monitor QA bug databases and project management sites to ensure compliance with departmental standards
- Create and implement training plans for FQA
- Liaise with developers regarding bugs, database and code issues that arise;
- Responsible for the departmental code security
- Track Team attendance, holidays, and ensure application of Eidos-Montreal administrative policies
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- College Degree an asset
- Four+ years of QA experience in a QA environment with knowledge of QA practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Test Track Pro, Jira or equivalent online bug tracking database
- Ability to create test plans and set time and resource expectations
- Strong knowledge of primary console and PC gaming platfroms
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, Sharepoint and Confluence administration
- English/French speaking/writing skills required
- Clear communication skills
- Flexibility to do overtime if necessary
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Willing to travel for conferences and studio collaboration.
Motivations & Interests:
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!
- Strong desire to bring game QA into the 21st century through technical and personal investment.