Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
Experience and technical skills required:
- Develop new techniques and processes to solve visual effect production challenges;
- Research an innovative visual and technical point of view in dealing with process and pipeline creation;
- Document processes and procedures thoroughly;
- Work closely with the technical director, debug and evaluate new tools;
- Supplied a technical direction and instruction to the other artists or the organizers.
- University or college diploma in 2D and 3D Art, or equivalent training;
- 6 years and more of experience as a real time 3D Artist (Level Artist, Model Artist, Texturer); or experience as a programmer (with strong interest and knowledge for arts).
- Preferably 1 AAA title on current new generation consoles;
- Knowledge intermediate to expert with Maya
- Knowledge of Photoshop;
- Knowledge of profiling (PIX, hardware)
- Knowledge or experience with node-base shader systems;
- Knowledge of HLSL an asset;
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages an asset (C#, C++, Python, .Net, Mel, etc.);
- Bilingual (French and English).