Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Develop new techniques and processes to solve visual effect production challenges;
- Research an innovative visual and technical point of view in dealing with process and pipeline creation;
- Document processes and procedures thoroughly;
- Work closely with the technical director, debug and evaluate new tools;
- Supplied a technical direction and instruction to the other artists or the organizers.
- Prototype concepts with ease through production tools.
- Knowledge of rendering process as applicable to new innovative systems
- Ability to learn to work with new innovative production tools
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- University or college diploma in 3D Art, or equivalent training;
- 6 years and more of experience as a real time 3D Artist (Level Artist, Model Artist, Texturer, assistant Art Technical Director);
- Preferrably 1 AAA title on current new generation consoles;
- Knowledge intermediate to expert in 3DS Max (including Maxscript);
- Knowledge intermediate to expert in Unreal Engine 3 and Unity 5;
- Knowledge of Maya (including MEL) and Photoshop;