Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Create concepts artistic of the art for software products which answer the need for the direction;
- Participate in the creation of game interfaces with the Flash software;
- Work effectively with the programming team representing the artistic side;
- Look for a visual and technical innovative point of view;
- Document the methods of work in a precise manner;
- Work closely with the technical director;
- Interact and communicate in an effective way with the administrators of the project;
- Supply a technical management and instruction to the other artist or organizers.
Experience and technical skills required:
- University or college diploma in 3D Art, or equivalent training;
- 6 years and more of industry experience as a UI Artist;
- At least 1 or 2 published titles in video games, preferably on next generation, as a UI Artist;
- In-depth knowledge of Flash software;
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D computer software;
- Good knowledge of Maya and Photoshop;
- Bilingual (French and English).
Personal and interpersonal skill:
INNOVATION / CREATIVITY: Work demonstrating initiative and creative spirit while using efficient work methods.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Demonstrate sense of responsibility and autonomy in achieving project results and individual objectives.
HONESTY / RESPECT: Act in honest and respectful manner while respecting commitments.
COLLABORATION / TEAMWORK: Collaborate with other team, share expertise and be good team player.