Contract (Ending December 2016)
Are you passionate about games and always trying to find the perfect one? Have you had great success in testing games with a 1st time pass through submissions? Ever had the opportunity to test Co-op games and contribute to the overall experience? Do you work directly with engineers and designers on a regular basis? If you answer yes to any of these questions then we want to talk to you!
Capcom Vancouver is looking for a Development Support expert to join our team.
As a member of our Dev Support team, you will have excellent communication skills, knowledge of online and compliance standards, and the ability to trouble-shoot quality issues on multiple platforms. You will work directly with engineers, designers and project managers to develop and implement effective test plans and strategies.
First time pass is your objective!
- Work and communicate directly with development teams throughout production cycles.
- Help formulate and implement testing policies, procedures, and practices, including the development and maintenance of test plans for internal and external partners.
- Monitor product quality, ensuring issues are properly classified, prioritized and communicated.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Leads to ensure smoke tests deliver a high level of build stability
- Minimum two years console and PC gaming QA experience.
- You have shipped at least two commercial AAA console/ PC games.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and take initiative, finding creative solutions to problems which may arise during the production cycle.
- Passionate about video games, with a focus on the end-user experience and overall game quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma is preferred but not mandatory
- We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Capcom’s legendary IP has been delighting gamers for decades, and we’re poised to deliver even more new worlds and adventures. The studio that brought you the Dead Rising series is hard at work looking for the next great gaming experience. Dive deep into the rich narratives and original gameplay of Capcom as we build the future of gaming.