AT RELIC ENTERTAINMENT
Have you been through the trenches of game development and successfully taken what looks to be impossible and made it possible?
Can you lead the development of a new product and make it as amazing on screen as it is in your head?
If so, our Executive Producer opportunity might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes. We’re on the hunt for an Executive Producer to join our team. As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you the ownership and creative freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
As an Executive Producer for one of our franchises, you will be responsible for leading your team and supporting them in bringing our product to life. You will guide the efforts and energies of an incredibly talented team to stay focused on high value features that are realizable, yet strategic in nature. You will also be a role model in everything that you do and raise the bar for shaping how teams collaborate, “debate” and innovate to get the job done.
As an Executive Producer, you will…
- Establish a product vision and business strategy for an unannounced project title
- Monitor financial planning and spending, looking to optimize costs and efficiencies throughout development
- Continually pulse the market, leveraging our Business Intelligence team to find strategic product growth opportunities
- Motivate, mentor and empower a team of designers, artists, programmers and product professionals to excel in their roles
- Set clear goals and hold everyone accountable for deliverables
- Encourage everyone to think like an owner where it’s “all hands on deck” and everyone (including you!) is keen pitch in to help other members of the team when the need arises
- Represent the studio and project as the face for the product, requiring best-in-class and timely communications across all media and audiences (press conferences with media, internal emails, conference calls with SEGA, PR presentations with licensors, etc.)
- Become an active cultural ambassador and leader on the Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the long-term strategic planning for the studio’s entire product portfolio
We’re looking for someone who has…
- 10+ years of experience in game production, business development
- 5+ years of leadership experience, with extensive experience in coaching employees and creating high performing teams
- Completed at least 1 game production cycle in an Executive or Senior Producer role
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in experience)
- Extensive understanding of the PC games market, platforms and our industry
- Proven track record of motivating and driving multi-discipline teams to success
- Experience in balancing the creative vision of a franchise and P&L responsibilities
What’s in it for you?
In addition to working on AAA games and learning a ton, we offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
When applying, make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.
Have you heard? We’re making Dawn of War 3!
Check out the trailer here and follow along on social: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram