Bigpoint is seeking a Product Manager to drive the business strategy and analysis for our Game of Thrones browser game in development.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in the F2P game genre and will have an absurd amount of knowledge for game pillars, designs and monetization analysis in the gaming industry. The goal is to help create a better feature system that should function to drive value add to the player resulting in revenue.
Working closely with our Producer, Creative Director and the whole development team, the Product Manager is in charge of evaluating every game feature in regards to its business potential and come up with solutions do drive the gameâ€™s success.Â This role will report to our Product Management Director.
- Execute the product and monetization strategy for our Game of Thrones game
- Ensure that the product vision holds strong business potential
- Drive decision-making and product optimization by supporting the game team with relevant data
- Analyze the market and best practices for specific features and give guidance towards monetization
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to analyze data and propose optimization measures
- Setup KPIs and metrics to judge the success of the game team actions
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in games product management
- Excellent Knowledge about F2P games and monetization
- Passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Able to explain complex data insights concise and visually
- Ability to motivate, and develop a small team â€" including those who do not directly report to you
- Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends