The Product Lead is responsible for the success of a game product - the right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. They’ll drive exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget, while ensuring product goals are always aligned with internal and external requirements as well as expectations on all levels. They’ll grow our games into successful IPs.
- Set the long-term strategy of the product to optimize its Pamp;L. Propose game goals, needs and direction, reporting to the Director of Studio.
- Work with and gives feedback to the team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Decide on new product features, making sure the product always has roadmaps / plans available and updated / adjusted to the evolution of the business and the operational needs.
- Take responsibility for KPIs: LTV, Retention (active, pay), conversion rates, ARPPU, Activity.
- Develop and communicate concrete and actionable development goals in line with business strategy as well as team dynamic.
- Continuously communicate with and oversee all disciplines (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.) to ensure the product's vision is and remains clear and transparent as well as to ensure consistently high quality of execution in all aspects of the game.
- Lead and manage his/her team overall, specially ensuring proper communication, talent retention amp; development and ensuring that the leadership team uses and enforces proper business practices
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential and propose strategies to the Studio Director if necessary
- Take responsibility for hiring decisions
- 5+ years’ experience as a Lead Producer / Product Manager for one or multiple online games
- Thorough and precise work ethic
- Immaculate English language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Free2Play products, KPIs, business model and user monetization
- Familiar with modern product management techniques and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of current demands/trends in the online game space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence