The Product Lead is responsible for the success of a game product - the right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. They’ll drive exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget, while ensuring product goals are always aligned with internal and external requirements as well as expectations on all levels. They’ll grow our games into successful IPs.
- Set the long-term strategy of the product to optimize its Pamp;L. Propose game goals and direction, reporting to the Director of Live Games.
- Work with executive management and team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Decide on new product features, making sure the product always has roadmaps / plans available and updated / adjusted to the reality.
- Take responsibility for KPIs: LTV, Retention (active, pay), conversion rates, ARPPU, Activity.
- Develop and communicate concrete and reasonable development goals in line with business strategy as well as team principles in order to help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Continuously communicate with and oversee all disciplines (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.) to ensure the product's vision is and remains stable and clear as well as to ensure consistently high quality of execution in all aspects of the game.
- Lead and manage his/her team overall, specially ensuring proper communication and talent retention amp; development.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
- 5+ years’ experience as a lead producer for one or multiple online games
- Thorough and precise work ethic
- Immaculate English language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Free2Play products, KPIs, business model and user monetization
- Familiar with modern product management techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the online game space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence