Position at GREE
We're on the lookout for an exceptional HRBP to be the champion of GREE's culture, and partner with our leaders to solve complex people challenges. Known to most as 'human resources', our People Operations function is exceptionally focused on putting people first, acting as the conscience of the business, and helping to ensure that we can find, grow and keep the very best talent. In the same way that GREE is pushing the boundaries of mobile technology, you'll be expected to push the boundaries of conventional HR by challenging the status quo, using data to guide your decisions, and in some cases reinventing how work is done. As part of our culture, you'll have the opportunity to be hands-on and contribute directly in a meaningful way.
Our ideal candidate will bring deep-seated knowledge across the full stack of HR; talent acquisition and employer branding, talent management, workplace relations and employment law, compensation and benefits planning, OHS and well-being. Whether you're coaching a manager on how to lead their team, resolving a complex employee relations issue, or developing and executing programs to help our talent grow, you'll bring a data-driven yet 'people first' attitude that helps our people to innovate and thrive. Your consultative approach will see you optimising leadership performance through 1:1 coaching with managers, and working closely with all employees to help them achieve their full potential.
- Offer expert level knowledge regarding organisational capability and people-related strategy. Apply a data-driven yet people first approach to decision making and develop real-world solutions.
- Partner with leaders to develop an industry leading talent strategy to influence positive change across all functions at GREE Melbourne.
- Solve complex problems and treat root cause of any issue relating to people, and quickly develop solutions that support the mission, vision and goals of the company.
- Provide hands-on expertise in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, data analysis and strategic organisational planning and development. </ul>
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
- Significant HR or relevant HR Business Partner experience
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner within an artistic and development environment (e.g. animation, web design, computer games and consumer software)
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and the next moment being part of strategic conversations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to interpret data, identify trends and develop solutions based on research and analysis.
- Great communication skills; ability to understand how to influence and negotiate with complex stakeholders. </ul>
More about GREE
With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is bright, highly collaborative and boasts awesome views of the city.
You'll be joining a small and powerful team of talented individuals and industry veterans. We've built a culture which is laid-back and fun whilst being passionate and high performing. We're all game geeks around here and we know your passions because we're the ones playing alongside you.
We're in the business of fun. Come have some.