We are looking for a Game Balancer (m/f) for our mobile games in Lyons studio.
As a Game Balancer (m/f) you will be the person responsible for the mathematical side of game design. You are responsible for the correct balance in our mobile games, enabling lasting gaming enjoyment by means of calculations.
- Conception/review of games in terms of balancing aspect
- Monitor, analyze and improve relevant KPIs
- Optimize existing features with regard to game entry, user retention and monetization
- Specifying and continuously improving game flow
- Preparation of detailed and concise Excel documents
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- 2+ years of experience as Game Balancer of F2P games (In development and/or live ops)
- Worked on at least 2 different mobile projects (released)
- Good mathematical and ndash; in particular ndash; analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Visual Basic is a plus
- Familiar with F2P games mechanics
- Broad knowledge and understanding of level balancing in theory and in practice.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Experience in Unity is a plus
- Experienced with puzzle games
- A Bachelor degree is preferred but not required