The Live Producer is responsible for the success of a product - The right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. They’ll drive exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget, while ensuring product goals are always aligned with internal and external requirements as well as expectations on all levels. They’ll grow live games into successful IPs.
- Manage the maintenance amp; further development of a game throughout the product lifecycle, starting at launch.
- Work with executive management and team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Analyze the market, customers and competition for optimal product positioning.
- Work with the Analysis amp; Game Design teams to identify an optimal monetization plan.
- Take responsibility for KPIs: LTV, Retention (active, pay), conversion rates, ARPPU, Activity.
- Develop and drive short-, mid- and long term product strategy in collaboration with senior and executive management as well as central departments.
- Own and communicate the product vision both internally to the team and stakeholders, and externally to the press and external partners.
- Develop and communicate concrete and reasonable development goals in line with business strategy as well as team principles in order to help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Continuously communicate with and oversee all disciplines (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.) to ensure the product's vision is and remains stable and clear as well as to ensure consistently high quality of execution in all aspects of the game.
- Plan and execute territory specific enhancements to the game in order to serve international markets successfully.
- Effectively balance the needs of the game with the game’s budgetary and scheduling requirements.
- Lead amp; support the game team, provide direction, goals, trainings, guidance amp; feedback.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
- BA or BS, or 5+ years’ experience in a managing position
- 5+ years’ experience as a producer for one or multiple live products
- 3+ years’ experience as a producer for one or multiple live products in the mobile space
- Thorough and precise work ethic
- Immaculate English language skills
- Eager to move to Hamburg
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Free2Play products, KPIs, business model and user monetization
- Familiar with modern product management techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the mobile/freemium space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence