We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Live Producer for Game of Thrones - Seven Kingdoms.
The Live Producer is responsible for the success of a product ndash;The right person will run their team, in addition to holding and communicating the vision. Theyll drive exceptional product quality within the constraints of time and budget, while ensuring product goals are always aligned with internal and external requirements as well as expectations on all levels. Theyll grow live games into successful IPs.
- Manage the maintenance amp; further development of a game throughout the product lifecycle, starting at launch.
- Work with executive management and team leads to maintain and develop the game's vision, scope, schedule, and resource plan.
- Take responsibility for KPIs: LTV, Retention (active, pay), conversion rates, ARPPU, Activity.
- Own and communicate the product vision both internally to the team and stakeholders, and externally to the press and external partners.
- Develop and communicate concrete and reasonable development goals in line with business strategy as well as team principles in order to help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Continuously communicate with and oversee all disciplines (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.) to ensure the product's vision is and remains stable and clear as well as to ensure consistently high quality of execution in all aspects of the game.
- Plan and execute territory specific enhancements to the game in order to serve international markets successfully.
- Effectively balance the needs of the game with the games budgetary and scheduling requirements.
- Lead amp; support the game team, provide direction, goals, trainings, guidance amp; feedback.
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential.
- 5+ years experience as a lead producer for one or multiple online games
- Thorough and precise work ethic
- Immaculate English language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Free2Play products, KPIs, business model and user monetization
- Familiar with modern product management techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of current demands/trends in the online game space
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional leadership skills, motivating teamwork, performance and drive for excellence