Position at GREE
GREE International is growing by the second! We're now looking for a brilliant 3D Artist to join our team in Melbourne. You'll be collaborating with an exceptionally talented team of animators, programmers and artists that is passionately creating a next generation mobile title. Working closely with the Art Director, you'll draw on your deep understanding of lighting, composition, colour and anatomy to create incredible game characters, creatures, assets and environments that our customers will love. If you're looking for an opportunity to leave your legacy and be part of gaming history, please read on -
- a commercial AAA quality portfolio demonstrating a variety of work
- demonstrated experience in high and low poly modeling
- proven ability in CG techniques including modeling, texturing, shading and lighting
- ability to create textures for modeled material using diffuse, specular and normal maps
- ability to use good UV layout distribution to maximize quality
- experience using 3D software including Maya, Photoshop and zbrush
- passion for mobile games
- excellent communication skills
- ability to take direction and constructive feedback in a positive manner. </ul>
Meet the team
GREE is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE's annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $800 million available in cash. GREE International, the division leading GREE's charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City.
Our Melbourne studio is a diverse team of talented people who are passionately creating the best mobile games together. And beyond having free lunch, device allowances and a decidedly non-corporate culture, working with a talented and creative team is the best perk of all.