Position at GREE
This isn't your typical animation gig; you'll be working with an exceptionally talented team of animators, programmers and artists that is passionately creating a next generation mobile title. You'll draw upon your extensive knowledge of animation techniques to give life to the game's characters, creatures, objects and environments . And just like GREE, you'll elevate the game by ensuring that our game's elements have balance, emotion and seamless movement that our customers will love.
- Produce high quality animations under the supervision of the Art Director
- Apply a solid understanding of the fundamentals of art and design
- Be imaginative and creative with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excel at the Principles of Animation with high quality timing, weight and acting skills
- Demonstrate excellent skills and understanding of character motion in a range of styles
- Clearly show experience with facial animation, mesh rigging and point weighting. </ul>
Meet the team
GREE is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE's annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $800 million available in cash. GREE International, the division leading GREE's charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City.
Our Melbourne studio is a diverse team of talented people who are passionately creating the best mobile games together. And beyond having free lunch, device allowances and a decidedly non-corporate culture, working with a talented and creative team is the best perk of all.