Position at GREE
If you live and breathe the user experience, love mobile games and thrive in creative environments, GREE has a great opportunity for you. As a UI designer, you'll be working on a new mobile title and will be involved in early stage design, concept and production. The job of the UI designer is to tackle complex systems and turn them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs - from the first-time player to the hard-core gamer. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Artists, Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design and production process.
Ultimately it's about pushing the boundaries to create an innovative mobile game experience for millions of players around the world!
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Passion for mobile games with a portfolio of AAA quality UI art work
- Hands on experience as a UI artist, primarily with mobile games (iOS and Android)
- Deep understanding of UI design principles and user experience concepts
- Strong ability to communicate, collaborate and adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Interest in elevating the game by challenging the status quo, and someone who can easily step into the player's shoes with the enthusiasm to create awesome experience for our customers.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Flash and Unity (great, but not essential).
If this sounds like you, then GREE would love to have you join our Melbourne studio and help build innovative, highly engaging, player-centre mobile games that create enduring social entertainment that our customers will love!
More about the team
With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International Entertainment was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with a portfolio of popular titles such as DragonSoul, League of War: Mercenaries, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is a talented community of artists, engineers and designers that are passionately creating an innovative new mobile title, together.
We're in the business of fun. Come have some.