Position at GREE
Project Manager | Melbourne
GREE Melbourne is rapidly growing and we need an awesome project manager to ensure the successful delivery of a next generation mobile game. Our projects span multiple countries and timezones, so you'll need to be brilliant at fostering a culture of communication and visibility between teams. You'll draw upon your extensive project management skills to drive projects through the entire lifecycle - identifying risks, managing schedules and communicating goals to stakeholders.
- Work closely with studio leadership and project managers in Melbourne and with our teams in San Francisco and Berlin on a regular basis to track and evaluate project progress and risk.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans, budget, reporting and processes to support the business strategies.
- Actively pursue operational excellence in the organization by searching for inefficiencies that can be improved or optimized.
- Identify, develop, and aggregate best practices to implement across the organization.
- Manage a sophisticated project management process leveraging consistent tools and templates for all aspects of program and project management.
- Facilitate the release calendar of projects to ensure smooth work process in the organization.
- Build and manage high-performing and motivated project management team.
- Input and feed green light reviews and gates to guide development projects towards successful launch.
- Identify, assess and respond to high level technical and non-technical needs and project risks.</ul>
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate will bring a passion for mobile games and a track record delivering projects in software development (including either consumer or enterprise software). Your team will describe you as an innovator, decision maker and problem solver rolled into one. Each day you'll foster a culture that breeds high performance in the areas of product quality, creativity and innovation.
- Top notch communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and project tracking tools.
- Experience using Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with high attention to detail.
- Experience in free-to-play social, mobile or online games development (a plus!).
- Passion for the mobile games industry.
- BA/BS degree.</ul>
We're in the business of fun. Come have some.
You'll be joining a small yet powerful team of talented individuals and industry veterans. We've built a culture which is laid-back and fun whilst being passionate and high performing. We're all game geeks around here and we know your passions because we're the ones playing alongside you. With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is a diverse community of talented individuals who are passionately creating cutting-edge mobile games, together.
GREE is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE's annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $500 million available in cash. GREE International, the division leading GREE's charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City.