Position at GREE
Be part of a talented and energetic team that is passionately creating a next generation mobile game for millions of customers worldwide. This role will be responsible for coding across entire segments of the game, from front-end UI and gameplay, to back-end engine and server - as well as working closely with artists and designers to turn ideas into reality. No two days will be the same; the role will constantly be changing, solving new challenges and programming tasks through the full lifecycle of the game production. Just like GREE, you'll elevate the game by writing the best code for the project and deliver an amazing game that our customers will love.
GREE is offering relocation packages for candidates based outside of Melbourne.
More about you
The Programmer we're seeking will have exceptional coding ability and a natural passion for mobile games. We'd love it if you had a bachelor or higher in computer science or maths/physics, and a portfolio of demonstrated experience writing great code for mobile devices and/or games.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Exceptional coding ability using C++, C and other programming languages such as C# and Java
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Experience across the full stack of mobile development
- A natural passion for the mobile games industry
- Ability to listen to what people need and want, both from other disciplines and within your own team
- Focus on sharing your knowledge, ideas and vision with the team
- Thrive on writing great code to enhance the gameplay experience.</ul> We're in the business of fun. Come have some.
Work is play when your job is to make games. At GREE, we pride ourselves on giving employees the chance to turn their personal passions into play, and we're looking for more top-tier talent to join the excitement.
GREE International was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. Our Melbourne studio is a diverse community of talented individuals who are passionately creating cutting-edge mobile games.