Position at GREE
Be part of a talented and energetic team that is passionately creating a next generation mobile game for GREE International. This role will be responsible for coding across entire segments of the game, from front end UI to the back end engine functionality - as well as working closely with artists and designers to turn ideas into reality. No two days will be the same; the role will constantly be changing, working on new levels and content through the full lifecycle of the game production. Just like GREE, you'll elevate the game by writing the best code for the project and deliver an amazing product that our customers will love.
More about you
The Programmer we're seeking will have exceptional coding ability combined with a natural passion for mobile games. We'd love it if you had a bachelor or higher in computer science or maths/physics, and a portfolio of demonstrated experience writing great code for mobile devices and/or games.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Exceptional coding ability using C#, Java, C++ and C
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Experience across the full stack of mobile development
- A natural passion for the mobile games industry
- Ability to listen to what people need and want, both from other disciplines and within your own team
- Focus on sharing your knowledge, ideas and vision with the team
- Thrive on writing great code to enhance the gameplay experience.</ul> More about this team
GREE is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE's annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $500 million available in cash. GREE International, the division leading GREE's charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City.
Our Melbourne studio is a diverse team of talented people who are passionately creating the best mobile games together. Our vision is to create, to perfect, and to triumph. And beyond having free lunch, product allowances and a decidedly non-corporate culture, working with awesome people and mobile games every day is the best perk of all.