This isn’t your typical UX design gig; you’ll be working with a talented and energetic team that is passionately creating a next generation mobile game. You’ll draw upon your deep-seated UX knowledge to develop creative methods for presenting complex systems in an intuitive and easy-to-use way. Just like GREE, you’ll elevate the game by ensuring that our products have a captivating and engaging look and feel that our customers will love.
More about you
The Senior UX Designer we’re seeking will have extensive hands-on professional experience as a UX designer or specialist, ideally with mobile device experience. We’d love it if you had deep knowledge across all parts of the experience design process and a clear appreciation for great design.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- create the highest level of interactive mobile user experience
- work as part of a global production team and influence decisions
- draw upon deep-seated knowledge of UX principles, techniques and methods
- demonstrate experience developing engaging, innovative mobile applications (think: mobile games, Agile development, Adobe Flash, and iOS/Android)
- elevate the game by demonstrating an unparalleled attention to detail
- push the limits of your skill-set while living on the edge of mobile game technology.
Meet the team
GREE is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE’s annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $500 million available in cash. GREE International, the division leading GREE’s charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with popular titles such as War of Nations, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City.
Work is play when your job is to make games. At GREE, we pride ourselves on giving employees the chance to turn their personal passions into play and we're looking for more top-tier talent to join the excitement. Our GREE Melbourne studio is a diverse team of talented people who are passionately creating the best mobile games together. And beyond having free lunch, product allowances and a decidedly non-corporate culture, working with a talented, passionate team is the best perk of all.