If you live and breathe the user experience, love mobile games and thrive in creative environments, GREE has a great opportunity for you. As a UI Artist at GREE, you’ll be working on a new mobile title and will be involved in early stage design, concept and production. The job of the UI artist is to tackle complex systems and turn them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs - from the first-time player to the hard-core gamer. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Artists, Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design and production process. Ultimately it’s about pushing the boundaries to create an innovative mobile game experience for millions of players around the world!
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Passion for mobile games with a portfolio of AAA quality UI art work
- Hands on experience as a UI artist, primarily with mobile games (iOS and Android)
- Deep understanding of UI design principles and user experience concepts
- Strong ability to communicate, collaborate and adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Interest in elevating the game by challenging the status quo, and someone who can easily step into the player’s shoes with the enthusiasm to create awesome experience for our customers.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Flash and Unity (great, but not essential).
If this sounds like you, then GREE would love to have you join our Melbourne studio and help build innovative, highly engaging, player-centre mobile games that create enduring social entertainment that our customers will love!
More about the team
You’ll be joining a team that is small yet powerful. We’ve built a culture which is laid-back and fun whilst being passionate and high performing. We’re all game geeks around here and we know your passions because we’re the ones playing alongside you. Our Melbourne studio is a diverse community of talented individuals and industry veterans who are passionately creating a cutting-edge new mobile game together.
GREE is a global leader in building top-quality, high engagement free-to-play mobile games. GREE’s annual revenue run rate is over $1 billion, and the Company has a market cap of $1.4 billion with over $800 million available in cash. GREE International, the division leading GREE’s charge into the Western market, was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved international success, with popular titles such as Knights & Dragons, Crime City, Modern War and War of Nations.