As a Team Lead Software Development you are responsible for leading a team of highly qualified Backend Development experts. You will drive the development and implementation of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code for one of our successful games.
- You bring your team to the next level and coach team members on the job
- You are a good sparring partner for the Product Managers with regard to technical requirements
- You ensure a high product quality, in cooperation with Quality Assurance
- Conception and planning of a browser game / mobile app
- You share your expert knowledge with the team
- You collaborate with different departments (e.g. Art, Game Design, Backend)
- A degree in Computer Science or Business/Media Information Technology, or a comparable education
- At least 4 years of professional experience in agile software development
- At least 2 years of experience in leadership, team management, planning and coordination of software developers
- Very good knowledge of backend programming languages like PHP, Java, etc, including OOD and CI
- Proficient knowledge in working with backend frameworks and external APIs
- Very good understanding of design patterns, Clean Code and unit testing
- Knowledge about software development life cycles
- Solution-oriented, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design and test-driven development
- Good English language skills
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Team Lead Software Development with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Lacinoglu.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.