Ubisoft Quebec is a leader in the video game industry in Quebec, in the heart of the Saint-Roch district. Involved on several flagship franchises of Ubisoft, the studio has acquired solid expertise, positioning in the development of major AAA games. By the end of 2016, the team will cross the 400 employees, all united by the desire to push the boundaries, to create worlds of high quality and bring to life memorable gaming experiences.
Be part of the team of Cloud Technology Group Ubisoft responsible for technology development for cloud computing. With your creativity and your desire to face new challenges in the entertainment industry you will work in teams to design, develop, validate and support innovative technology solutions to develop cloud services and optimize the game production multi AAA sites.
The Cloud Web Programmer will be responsible for the development of cloud computing technology-based tools required for the operation of several sets of productions. He will work in a multidisciplinary team using agile methodologies.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years of web development experience
- Experience in Windows and Linux environment
- Good knowledge of general databases
- Knowledge technologies WebSocket Nginx gunicorn, Galera and MySQL
- Knowledge of Framework Django
- Knowledge of the concepts of Cloud Computing
- Knowledge of Ruby language (an asset)
- Knowledge of language C # and C ++ (an asset)
- Knowledge Platform Cloud Openstack (an asset)
- French / English bilingualism
- Interest in Technology
- Passion, resourcefulness and créativit
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Sense of initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in team
If you have the passion for video games, a desire to do you in the bosom of a studio where professional development is at the heart of our priorities and you want to work with the best talent in the industry in the Ubisoft group, made send us your resume without delay.
All your information will be Kept Confidential selon EEO guidelines.