Ubisoft Quebec is a leader in the video game industry in Quebec, in the heart of the Saint-Roch district. Involved on several flagship franchises of Ubisoft, the studio has acquired solid expertise, positioning in the development of major AAA games. By the end of 2016, the team will cross the 400 employees, all united by the desire to push the boundaries, to create worlds of high quality and bring to life memorable gaming experiences.
The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the general tasks of reception for the studio Ubisoft Quebec.
• Answer calls;
• Greet visitors and suppliers;
• Coordinate the receipt and sending of letters, parcels and faxes;
• Assist in the organization of events logistics;
• Provide logistical support to the project teams;
• Inventory management of stationery;
• Provide administrative support to the communications team, technical support, finance and logistics, and human resources;
• Conduct of writing documents and translations if required;
• Manage the agenda of the Director General;
• Perform other related duties.
College degree or vocational diploma in secretarial or any other relevant training
Relevant experience :
One (1) year of experience in a similar position.
• Be punctual
• Have Initiative
• Be resourceful
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Being customer oriented
• Having a sense of organization developed
• Know how to manage priorities
• Easily Work under pressure
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Software knowledge Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Photoshop (an asset)