We are seeking for a Project Coordinator to be in charge of coordinating specific development operations of a future AAA game for game consoles in a motivating and challenging environment.
Your main duty will be collecting project status information, taking part in meetings creating the minutes, following up on issues, risks and impediments consolidating and reporting these to the production manager/producer.
You will work with Producers, Leads and Directors to track and manage the workflow through the departments meeting internal and external deadlines.
You will communicate information to crew and other departments in person as well as via e-mail.
You will keep communication flowing from Directors to Leads and crew to all other departments.
And you will maintain an accurate summary of progress of all team members, and make sure all the schedules are up-to-date.
- This is a project management entry level position.
- Still we are expecting a thorough knowledge of project management theory and some experience in game development on a student level so you already have a sound understanding of game development.
- You must possess strong social skills to be able to deal and interact with large parts of the organization, with both technical and artistic profiles.
- Specialized producer training, Engineering or Business School
- 1-3 years of experience in the development of video games or CG/VFX movies on a student or professional level
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and Project Management Software like Jira, Hansoft and related
- You pay close attention to details and have a very good ability to analyze, consolidate and report large amounts of information.
- Positive professional behavior, with efficient spoken and written ENGLISH communication skills.