Quantic Dream is recruiting a Software Tester to strengthen the current team and participate in the improvement of testing process.
You will join a dynamic and passionate team, having the opportunity to work on ambitious and innovative projects.
Reporting to DTE Department (Debug & Test Environment), you will join the team in place of software testers and will be in charge of :
- Internal tools tests,
- Reporting bugs to the various teams and monitor them daily,
- Supporting the R&D teams for the delivery of production tools,
- Drafting and monitoring test checklists,
- Improving, and ideally, automating of our quality assurance process.
- You demonstrate a significant experience in the field of quality assurance for software
- Good level of English reading, writing and speaking
- Ability of investigation and problems analysis
- Methodical, rigorous and invested
- Interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team, good communication skills
- Knowledge in PYTHON script or programming would be an advantage
- Knowledge of reporting bugs tools (DevTrack, Mantis, Jira, Test Track Pro) would be a plus also.
- See more at: http://www.quanticdream.com/en/#!/en/jobs