As a Full Stack Developer PHP for Corporate Systems you will be part of our agile and cross-functional development team. You will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our highly available landing pages’ system – the gateway to our successful browser games.
- You work side by side with talented artists, game and marketing teams to provide great user experiences
- You are the joker developer who loves to handle both frontend and backend tasks and keeps an eye on the integration of both.
- You ensure high code quality through Test Driven Development, code reviews, refactoring and Continuous Integration.
- You turn designs into fast, responsive websites for a wide audience.
- You play an active part in the quality of our products by contributing your own ideas in the development process.
- You develop, implement, and optimize game and marketing landing pages based on data-driven decisions
- You have several years of experience in object-oriented programming in Java or PHP as well as experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- You have worked with CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS and do not want to miss it.
- You have experience in creating responsive websites.
- You develop in a test-driven manner and understand the advantages of a Continuous Integration solutions like Jenkins for deployment.
- You work naturally with Photoshop or similar tools
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Full Stack Developer PHP for Corporate Systems (m/f) with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.