The ergonomist is responsible for ensuring the accessibility of our games / projects and tools through our knowledge of the target audience and ergonomic concepts. The incumbent is directly involved in design with development teams so that the user experience is as pleasant as possible and fluid. His findings lead to concrete solutions, discussed and implemented in collaboration with the various stakeholders of the project.
The usual main duties of this job are:
• Align teams on good user experience practice by producing guidelines for their use throughout the development of the game / project;
• Acting on the production teams of game / project and tools through expert analysis in interface design and tutorials. His discussions with development teams conduct applicable to proposals that reflect the gameplay constraints and / or production. The ergonomist must describe its solutions in design documents (drafts, functional specifications, storyboards, signs & feedback, etc.) that will guide the production;
• Establish user testing and focus on the / key elements to test. Depending on the situation, the ergonomist working with playtest teams already in place. However, it must be able to conduct this type of mission alone and should be able to define the test object, write the test guide (questionnaire), analyze the collected data, submit a test report (conclusions, suggestions, etc.) and discuss solutions to put up with the team;
• Perform other related duties
• Graduate studies on cognitive ergonomics , cognitive psychology or HCI .
• BAC / Master of Computer Science
• 2 years experience in ergonomics.
Skills and knowledge:
• Excellent oral and written communication ;
• Excellent organizational skills ;
• Anaytical and synthetical mind ;
• Autonomy, dynamism and proactivity;
• Ability to lead change ;
• Knowledge of user-centered design methodology;
• Knowledge in cognitive ergonomics ;
• Knowledge of user testing methodology ;
• Knowledge of game design and multimedia production ;
• User Interface prototyping Knowledge ;
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite : Word, Excel and PowerPoint ;
• English oral and written French Bilingualism .