Under the supervision of Producer, Associate Producer makes the implementation of the best processes, methods and tools to deliver quality project in time and with the resources. It ensures the progress and achievement of production targets. It also effectively manages the members of the development team and sees to maintain a high level of commitment and motivation of team members.
* Participate in the preparation and development of the project organizational structure to optimize the talents of the team.
* Develop and implement a clear policy framework, communicate it properly to teams, adapt as needed and ensure compliance during production.
* Optimize and improve working methods to ensure a simple and clear coordination between teams and crafts project.
* Establish ways that promote communication within the team.
* Coordinate, delegate and ensure the organization of work to do.
* Participate compliance and monitoring budgets
* Identify needs for purchases on the project (eg. Software, hardware)
* Ensure good management bugs (bug reports, priorities etc.)
* Ensure and coordinate the binding of marketing deliverables (eg demos).
* Participate in the definition of deliverables and project risk by providing information on the implications in terms of scope resource planning or proposed changes.
* Be sure to get the level of quality expected for the game by making the development of better processes, methods and tools.
* Track per available from production managers and managers and provide the manufacturer on a regular basis information on the progress of work
* Propose plans of attack for dealing with delays could affect the content, timelines or quality.
* Act as a coach to its direct contributors and provide regular feedback on their performance.
* Identify the circumstances that may lead to a difficult team situations (conflicts, changes in the scope of the project, discipline, etc.) in order to manage the upstream and adjust them when necessary.
* Conduct performance evaluations of its direct contributors and part of the performance evaluation process by validating the consistency and fairness across the team which he is responsible.
* Bring its direct contributors to develop in their role by participating in the identification of training and development needs.
* Participate in the identification of key employees of his team and succession.
* Ensure the mobilization of his team regularly validating the morale of the team and by putting in place ways to maintain a favorable climate for productivity.
* Identify needs for human resources and ensure the development and monitoring of the hiring plan or assignment.
* Participate in the selection of team members in collaboration with Project Managers (CP) and / or production managers (PM).
* Perform other related duties.
University degree in business administration or project management or equivalent training.
Relevant experience :
* 8 years of relevant experience in managing teams in the field of video game
* At least 2 completed projects AAA
Skills and knowledge :
* Exercising influence leadership
* Analytical and problem solving
* Ability to analyze risk and make contingency plans
* Demonstrate creativity and innovation
* Be proactive , dynamic and diplomat
* Be results oriented and ability to work under pressure
* Have a very good sense of communication
* Knowledge of change management
* To be bilingual