(Senior) Producer - AAA Games
£60-70k plus extensive benefits package
Have you previously led console game projects and teams? I’m looking for someone to drive and define an externally developed cutting edge AAA game from the publisher-side, building strong bonds and partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality games.
This successful Producer will work out of a European base in London, joining a business with a successful history of titles already released to critical acclaim.
• Provide coordination and direction to the external development studio while ensuring the developers vision of the game is in alignment with the company’s across platforms.
• Be up to date on the latest development trends and processes in development.
• Manage projects to a defined budget and schedule while ensuring commercial success.
• Build project budgets and negotiate costs with external suppliers.
• Designing, implementing , managing and assessing/approving regular developer milestones in conjunction with the project stakeholders.
• Managing official project communication to other departments.
• Maintain close communication with developers to ensure they meet all contractual obligations, licensing requirements and the company’s high standards of quality.
• Understand how studio partners make games and learn about their proprietary technology, editors, game engine, pipelines and who does what in the studio.
• Prepare/present project reports and appropriate status updates for the Production Director.
• Plan and schedule effectively towards release with timelines including elements from colleagues and stakeholders.
• Establish and eliminate problems through effective reporting.
Experienced in delivering AAA games as Producer with delivered projects under your belt, you’ll have excellent presentation and process-led project management skills (scheduling and budget management) and an understanding of the relationship between publisher and developer on successful titles. You’ll also be understanding of other disciplines involved in game production (e.g. Design, Marketing, QA, Localisation, PR etc.).
To discuss this vacancy in confidence please contact Peter Meston at Gravity Recruitment on email@example.com , alternatively call the office on +44 1302 319102 to have a full and frank discussion on the needs of my client who are looking to fill this vacancy as a priority.