We are seeking an experienced Animation TD to contribute to the development of the internal 3D software tools suite used by our 3D animators.
You will be attached to our R&D "Maya Tools" department.
You will need to understand the needs of the animators and achieve integrated or independent Maya tools as needed using a variety of technologies (Maya, Python, Motion Builder). You need to understand and assimilate the animation pipeline from Motion Capture to Quantic Dream's proprietary PS4 engine.
You will also provide tool maintenance and tool documentation as well as documentation for the animation production pipeline.
You have a strong knowledge of development tools in Python. You will be creative and motivated to accompany us on our future AAA next-gen projects.
- You graduated from a 3D animation school or with a Bachelor degree in computer sciences plus a specialization in animation;
- You have at least 3 years experience in the development of tools for Maya;
- Strong experience and mastery of MEL and Python;
- Mastery of concepts related to character rigging
- Ability and strong desire to actively contribute to ambitious projects within a creative team;
- Disciplined and motivated, able to work independently, to achieve delivery dates reaching a high level of quality;
- Professional and positive attitude, effective communication with other programmers, designers and animators;
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience in using and in scripting Motion Builder;
- Experience with custom Maya nodes (Python or C++)
- Knowledge of Motion Capture tools.
- See more at: http://www.quanticdream.com/en/#!/en/jobs