The production coordinator will generally support the production team with regards to members’ material, technical, logistical and communication and follow up needs.
The main and routine tasks of the production coordinator are to:
• Ensure that the various planning and follow up tools and team calendars are implemented and kept up to date;
• Organize and follow up on team meetings and other types of meetings whenever necessary;
• Manage, validate and follow up on production-related budget allocations whenever necessary;
• Follow up on various project organization tools and especially project flowcharts;
• Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information among project team members (e.g. newsletters, mailing lists, etc.);
• Manage certain aspects of production (e.g. organize playtests, obtain age ratings, etc.) whenever necessary;
• Coordinate the travel needs of project team members;
• Manage the inventory and coordinate technological support for the production team (e.g. printers, test/dev kits, computers, screens, TVs, software, etc.);
• Ensure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when work teams are moved, merged and/or restructured;
• Coordinate, place and follow up on project-related orders (e.g. food, posters, gifts, expense report, etc.);
• See that new employees are properly integrated;
• Carry out all other related tasks.
Training College or university degree in Management, Administration or equivalent.
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position, as a multimedia project coordinator or any other relevant experience;
• Experience in the video game industry an asset. Skills and Knowledge:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Focus on results
• Client/user focus
• Ability to manage several concurrent assignments