BeefJack is an exciting and energetic young games company based in London. We're looking for a talented and creative PR Manager to oversee public relations-related activities for BeefJack and its many game studio clients.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your primary responsibilities will include developing and managing relationships with key influencers such as journalists, YouTubers and more besides. You will work closely with our clients - developing strategies and managing relationships.
On a day-to-day basis you will also be responsible for managing campaigns and projects, working with internal and external resources to organise events and produce promotional materials / other collateral. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with other areas of marketing on an ad hoc basis.
This would be the ideal position for a PR professional ready to take on a new challenge, or an experienced games journalist looking to make the move into public relations.
- Develop PR strategies for BeefJack and its clients
- Develop and manage influencer relationships
- Prepare media materials such as press releases, media collateral etc
- Manage the production of other valuable assets such as websites and trailers
- Oversee all social media activity
- Manage relationships with PR-focused clients
- Manage projects, campaigns and suppliers
- Contribute to other areas of marketing
- A demonstrable passion for games, especially the weird and wonderful
- 3+ years working professionally in a games media related field, such as journalism or PR
- A wide network of contacts within the games media and influencer community
- Impeccable written English
- A confident demeanour, not afraid to pick up the phone or chair a meeting
- A great eye for opportunity and a creative but logical mind
- Prior management experience - particularly project/campaign management - is preferable
Highly competitive plus benefits such as private healthcare (after a qualifying period)
How to Apply
Apply via GamesJobsDirect. Include a CV and covering letter. Please note we do not work with recruitment agencies.