We are seeking for a senior producer to be in charge of the development of a future AAA game for game consoles in a motivating and challenging environment.
You must have at least 10 years of experience (including 3 years in an equivalent position). You will have excellent knowledge of the cycles of production involved in a video game. You must be able to deal with the planning and the daily management of resources and follow-up of development tasks for both technical and artistic profiles. In addition, you will provide regular updates on the tasks and if they are going as planned.
A true manager with excellent communication skills. You will know how to lead wide multidisciplinary teams, anticipate difficulties and advise convenient solutions in order to overcome them. Even if your are experienced, you are always willing to learn more in a stimulating environment ; you are open-minded and you will be willing to contribute to the foundation of this project, to our production pipeline and to our team with your knowledge.
- Specialized producer training, Engineering or Business School
- 10 years of experience in the development of video games, 3 years minimum and 1 AAA realized in the position.
- Extensive knowledge of the MS Excell and Project softwares (or related)
- You are autonomous, pay close attention to details, and are a real manager and team leader.
- You have very good abilities to analyze and take decisions
- Positive professional behavior, with efficient spoken and written communication skills.
You are a true leader, you'll pay very close attention to details and will be enthusiastic, in order to support and optimize to the top the efforts of a very highly experimented team on an ambitious project. You'll be in close relation with the game director.